Sunday 7 July 2019

Wandering Down Daisy Lane

Welcome!

For those in Australia, are you enjoying the beautiful daisies flowering now? We have lots of beautiful little daisies at school that opened up in time to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday. The students have two weeks off, but there will be teachers in and out over the break preparing for next term, so they will be able to enjoy them.

I've had fun this afternoon making some daisy cards. I set myself the challenge of making a card using Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point, because I loved the colour combination. 



I was thinking dinosaurs, but I ended up with daisies. Same letter, right? 

I used the Daisy Lane stamp set and Braided Linen Trim as pictured below. Both are from the new annual catalogue. I also used the Daisy punch which carried over from last year's catalogue. The punch saves a lot of time and fussy cutting, but the daisies aren't that tricky to cut around if you don't have the punch. There is also a medium daisy punch that fits the medium-sized daisy stamp.


Here is the finished card:


I've used some Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper (DSP) on whisper white cardstock. The edges have been softened by daubing Early Espresso ink. 

The daisies are stamped and punched twice, and glued together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I've used Wink of Stella to give the daisies a sparkly centre. 

The sentiment is also from the Daisy Lane stamp set, stamped in Early Espresso on whisper white card, and I've daubed the edges with Pacific Point ink. 

The linen trim has been knotted at either end and glued to the sentiment. I've raised the daisies and sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals so they add a 3D effect.

Please contact me if you have any questions about or suggestions for the card and techniques or products used.

Don't forget that if you want some extra Stampin' Up! products, July is the time to sign up for a huge $280 worth of products of your own choice for only $169. Plus you'll receive a $16 voucher to use in August. It's a great time to join my team and enjoy the beautiful stamps, papers, inks, dies, embellishments and much, much more. We have an awesome, supportive team and have fun sharing ideas and building crafting friendships. Please ask me for further information.

To sign up for this amazing deal with no further obligation to buy, sell or hold workshops: http://bit.ly/JoinStampinUpAustralia

To purchase from my online store and receive bonus coupons plus a gift from me: http://bit.ly/KristinaSU

Happy crafting,

Kristina x


No comments:

Post a Comment