Monday 29 July 2019

Beautiful Friendship Cards

Welcome to my blog! 

I've been away visiting my parents and escaping the cold Canberra winter, but I'm back at work again. 

On my day off today I made four cards after being inspired by the delivery of some new stamp sets from Stampin' Up! and watching the wonderfully talented Emma Goddard's Facebook Live.

I also received some beautiful cards while I was away. The first one is a Bendy Fold card made by Laura Buechler in Canada, using papers and stamps from the Mosaic Mood suite. Isn't it gorgeous?


Anita Masiero in Australia (Over the Moon stamp set featuring the lovely cows) and Debbie Mason in the US (Floral Essence stamp set) made the following cards. I love being part of this RAK Facebook Group and being able to send and receive cards. It's a great way to get to know others and to spread some kindness and happiness!



This is the first card I made today, CASEd from Emma Goddard:



Products used:

Blueberry Bushel ink
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Blueberry Bushel & Whisper White cardstock
White Embossing Powder
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals
Beautiful Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set:
Woven Threads Sequin Assortment: using this year's In-Colours


Hand-Lettered Prose dies: perfect for creating any word in a lovely scripted font

The second card is for a friend and uses Blueberry Bushel rhinestones instead of sequins.



I'll post the next two tomorrow.

Don't forget that you only have two more days to earn bonus coupons to spend in August. Please email me for further details or click the link to find out more. 

Until then, happy crafting!

Kristina x






No comments:

Post a Comment