Wednesday 3 July 2019

Thank You Card using Magnolia Lane DSP

Hi,

Tonight's card is for a friend at work who has been amazing and supportive over the past few years. She has encouraged me and guided me, and backed me as needed. I have more confidence and enjoy my work so much more because of her. Thank you, Sharon!


I've used some Magnolia Lane DSP as the background and cut out a flower from another page of DSP to add to the Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon. I cut an extra centre of the flower to add on top to give it a more realistic, 3D effect. 



The sentiment is from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and uses the Pretty Label punch. The sentiment and background paper are softened using Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow ink. I've added some soft pearl rhinestones and a few extra leaves to the sentiment from the DSP. Stampin' Dimensionals under the flower, the extra layer of petals and the sentiment help them stand out more.

All of these products can be purchased from my store: http://bit.ly/KristinaSUYou will also receive coupons to redeem in August, plus you'll receive a free thank you gift from me. Check out my previous post for all of the details.

Stampin' Up! also has a promotion throughout July - sign up for discounted products and extra bonus products of your choice from the catalogue with no contract or penalty if you decide not to buy any further products or sell to others. For $169AUD you'll receive $296 worth of products of your choice and free shipping. 


Happy crafting,

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment