Monday 8 July 2019

A Bright Daisy Card For You

Happy Monday! We had rain overnight and the sun came out in the afternoon - a beautiful day in Canberra! 

After watching Emma Goddard's Facebook Live this morning I was inspired to case her design with some tweaks. This is my card for today:





I'm really loving the daisy punches! I've used both punches to create the daisy, with a clear faceted gem in the centre coloured with the Daffodil Delight marker. 

There are three of each daisy, joined together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I've used the Seaside Spray marker to add a little colour to the daisy's centre and tips of the flower at the back. 

I've added some Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon instead of leaves and a pearlised doily.

The background is watercoloured in Melon Mambo, Daffodil delight, Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron on watercolour paper. Tip: let the ink dry (or use a heat gun to dry it) before adhering the background to the card. The card base is Mint Macaron cardstock.

The sentiment is from the Woven Heirlooms stamp set. I've used Melon Mambo and clear embossing powder to make it bright. The sentiment is on thick whisper white cardstock and is cut out using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.

Both the daisy and the sentiment are attached using Stampin' Dimensionals to give them more of a 3D effect.

If you have any questions or comments about products or techniques used, please contact me.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Kristina


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Glad the sun came out for you, love your additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! You are such an inspiring crafter - I've got a few of your lives to catch up on after visiting my parents. I'm looking forward to them! x

      Delete