Monday 8 July 2019

More Daisies

I have another daisy card to share with you today:


The daisies are much shinier in real life. I've stamped them in Versamark and then heat embossed them using white embossing powder, giving them texture and shine. The centres are coloured with a Mango Melody marker. I used the daisy punch to cut the flowers out. 

Tip: using thick whisper white cardstock makes it easier to curl the petals a little with your fingers or a bone folder without creasing them. 

The background is from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) which had small white daisies in it.

The ribbon and bow is Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbon - I've cut the ribbon so I could use the edge only. If you cut it carefully it won't fray. I'll use the other side another time.


The sentiment is from the Free as a Bird stamp set and is stamped in Blackberry Bliss to match the DSP on thick whisper white cardstock. I've shortened the Classic Label punch die cut to fit the sentiment using scissors. 

Stampin' Dimensionals lift the sentiment and two of the daisies.

The stamp set and punch below were used to make this card:


If you have any questions about products or techniques used, please email me or leave a comment below.

I hope my sharing inspires you to create!

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment