Friday 21 June 2019

Purple Posy meets Butterfly Wishes

Hi,

Are you patiently waiting for Stampin' Up!'s purple posy inkpads to be available? 

As a workaround, I used the Purple Posy markers to ink my stamps instead to create this birthday card.


Purple Posy works well with Highland Heather (HH used for the sentiment, ribbon and extra butterflies). The butterflies and sentiment are from the beautiful Butterfly Wishes stamp set pictured below.



The small butterflies were stamped with Frosted White Shimmer Paint (tip: use a dauber to add shimmer paint from the lid and then wipe off the excess into the opening of the container - you only need a tiny amount and a light touch on your stamps). 

I've used the same paint to go around the edges of the Tailored Tag punched out piece, with some purple posy ink from the marker to soften the edges. The cardstock is Purple Posy and Whisper White.

I finished off the card with the new In-Colour faceted dots.

While the images aren't as clear when using the marker as they would be with the inkpad, I still enjoyed playing with Purple Posy today.

I hope you are enjoying your day,

Kristina x

No comments:

Post a Comment