Monday 3 June 2019

Are You Ready for the New Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue?

I hope you're as excited as I am! Tomorrow you can begin ordering from the brand new annual Stampin' Up! catalogue. 

2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue © Stampin' Up! 
Beginner Brochure © Stampin' Up!

My wish list is long and I'm super excited to play with the beautiful new stamp sets and dies. The papers are stunning - it's hard to tell from the catalogue, but they are gorgeous designs. I've played with the Magnolia, Mosaic and Bird Ballad papers on my cards and scrapbook pages, and they are exquisite. There are stamps and kits for beginners through to advanced papercrafters. The new In-Colours are lovely and have matching ribbons you will adore. I'll post some photos as soon as possible to showcase different products.

There is also a Beginner brochure available from tomorrow - please feel free to ask me about products, techniques, ordering - anything to do with Stampin' Up! If you're in Australia and would like a copy of the Beginner Brochure, please email me.

If you buy through my store you'll receive the new catalogue and a gift from me to say thank you. Shop here: http://kristina.stampinup.net/  

Enjoy the new catalogue and be inspired,

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment