Wednesday 19 June 2019

Playing With Perennial Essence Designer Paper

Hi,

I received some new products from Stampin' Up! this morning and just had to play with some of them. I'm sure it's more important than housework, right?



The background paper is Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper - I love the colours in this piece! I used the large Stitched Lace die with Whisper White Shimmer cardstock to create shimmery lace and topped it with some Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon. I love my bling so I added the rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones pack and I daubed around the border and centre of the Floral Essence flower stamp with Frosted White Shimmer Paint. The flower is once stamped off Blackberry Bliss and the sentiment from Butterfly Wishes is also in Blackberry Bliss. 

A quick, simple card for today.

Since I only used one of my newly acquired stash items, I will now have to make at least one more card today and use the other products. I think that's a reasonable excuse to continue the crafting fun.

Here is what I bought - I think it is the smallest order I have ever done! I am looking forward to using the gorgeous In-Colour Faceted Dots and the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon.


I hope you are enjoying your day as much as I am!

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment