Thursday 20 June 2019

Hello Thursday!

Good morning!

I wanted to share a card made for a friend's birthday using the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. I love this DSP and I know she will adore the colours used. 



Other products used:
  • Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon
  • Stitched Nested Dies
  • Old Olive ink to soften the edges - although one of my cats said hello and bumped me a little, so I was a little more heavy handed with the inking than usual to cover the extra splodge of ink!
  • Well Written Dies
  • So Saffron Cardstock
  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock for the card base
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Big Shot by Sizzix
  • Tear and Tape adhesive tape
  • Multipurpose Adhesive
No extra bling, you ask? I think the ribbon is enough bling, although it's hard to see the silver edging in this photo.

Bye for now,

Kristina



No comments:

Post a Comment