Friday 14 June 2019

Just Saying Hello with A Little Lace

Hi everyone from Canberra, Australia,

What a beautiful day it is! Today I'm sharing a card I made for a friend using another new stamp set by Stampin' Up!: A Little Lace. I love the detail in these stamps!

The background was created using stamped off stamps in Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray, plus some silver spritz which is hard to see in this image. The card base and stitched circle are Pretty Peacock, as is the greeting. I've used the Nested Dies for the greeting. The gorgeous ribbon is Rococo Rose linen ribbon and I've added some clear faceted gems. A simple design and easy to make.

I'm always happy to explain techniques and I love positive, constructive feedback on how I can grow as a papercrafter.

Hoping your day is going well,

Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment