Thursday 8 August 2019

Another Sneak Peek Christmas Card from the New Holiday Catalogue

Welcome to my blog - thank you for visiting!

I made a quick card last night using some other products from the holiday catalogue:


Information about this card:

Card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock.

Second layer is Night of Navy cardstock.

Third layer uses paper from Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper.

Whisper White cardstock for the 4th layer, cut using a die from the Frosted Frames Dies.
I've put the new Real Red Curly Ribbon and a Night of Navy diecut from Stitched Stars behind the large star (also cut using the largest Stitched Stars star). 

The large star is paper from Feels Like Frost 6x6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. I've added smaller stars from the Stitched Stars dies in Silver, Night of Navy and Pear Pizzazz cardstock. 

The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy and is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. I've inked around the sentiment and the third layer to blend them in more and used Stampin' Dimensionals to add depth. 


I have the day off work tomorrow and it's supposed to reach 7 degrees Celsius with rain, wind and hail forecasted, so I'm planning on playing with my new products in the warmth - stay tuned for more Christmas cards that will hopefully inspire you to create your own.

Happy crafting,

Kristina x

No comments:

Post a Comment